Incredibly soft and extremely adorable, this kimono style footie makes for a perfect outfit to welcome your new baby girl. Easy to put on, effortless for diaper changes, and unique, organic cotton fabric makes this outfit perfect to show off your newest addition in style and comfort. The darling cap will make your baby feel safe and secure, while looking like a little angel or opt for a precious headband. Embroidered personalization will make for a great photo opportunity and keepsake.
• Personalized embroidery is included for the outfit and optional hat
• Footed to keep baby’s toes warm. No more looking for lost baby socks!
• Super soft 100% organic Egyptian cotton
• Optional accessories include personalized hat, black or polka dot headband or polka dot mittens.
5-7 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, mailing address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Lindsey Dansak, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My experience has been that both of my babies could not wear 3 months size outfits at birth and I had large babies (8lbs). A lot of mom's have the same question for me so I always say if you are buying this for a take home outfit from the hospital I would go with newborn. If you want to get more use out of it go with 3 months.
My current turn around time is 5 - 7 days. I have two options for faster production or shipping:
A rush moves it to the front of the line. We ship rush orders out on the next business day. The listing to add a rush to your order is here:
When you check out you will be asked to select USPS Priority or First Class Shipping as well.
Priority shipping is 1-3 days once it leaves here. First class is 3-5 business days.
Please wash all your embroidered and hand made items in cold water and tumble dry low. You can put a towel over the embroidery and warm iron to remove wrinkles.